With a new spring season in Baltimore comes a new pool party season. Pretty soon there will be barbecues, block parties and pool parties all designed to take advantage of the warmer weather.
Sunrise Premier Pool Builders of Maryland have a few tips for planning your own spring pool party. Follow these steps to make sure your pool party is the talk of the town:
- Make fun-sounding invitations – A good pool party starts with a good invitation. Whether it be an old-fashioned paper one or a Facebook invite, make sure you include all of the relevant and needed information. If you want guests to bring food or drinks, you might have to be specific about what you’ll need. Also, make it clear how many extra towels and bathing suits you have on hand. You don’t want someone showing up and not be able to swim. Don’t forget to make the event sound fun and carefree! No one wants to go to a pool party that doesn’t sound fun.
- Clean your pool – This is especially true if this party is the first time this season that you’re opening your pool. Opening your pool is something Sunrise Premier Pool Builders can do for you with our pool opening, closing and maintenance services. A basic cleaning of the pool includes skim the pool, vacuum the pool and brush the pool. Leaf rake (bag) types skim nets are best, also useful for scooping large amounts of leaves/debris from pool floor. If pool is especially silty or has lots of algae, vacuum the pool to get rid of waste. Brush the pool thoroughly with a pool brush and remove any debris that has slipped inside of the pool.
- Provide a place for guests to change and lounge – Some of your guests may not come to the party in their swim gear, particularly if they’re coming from work or another event. Designate a room or an area where your guests can change into and out of their swim suits. Also, set-up proper seating and tables where guests can lounge and eat after a nice swim.
- Plan pool games and a cool party soundtrack – You could plan a round of Marco Polo, the old classic pool party game, or you could invent your own pool party game. Fun pool party toys like novelty blow-up animals or swim noodles can provide a little bit of entertainment. Get a bunch of different pool toys and experiment with which ones the guests go for. Set-up a stereo system or let your local Maryland pool builders Sunrise install stereo speakers in your pool. Create a spring playlist for your party that creates a fun pool party atmosphere.
- Have fun – After all of the planning and your guests have arrived, enjoy it! All of your hard pool planning work will create fun and long lasting memories that your guests soon won’t forget.
At Sunrise Premier Pool Builders of Maryland, we not only offer opening and closing services, but we offer all types of maintenance packages for you to choose from. Our professionally trained staff will come out to perform maintenance and service so that you can enjoy your pool while also enjoying your busy lifestyle. A few of our packages include (with or without chemicals): weekly, bi-weekly and monthly maintenance; pool openings, closings, and pool equipment repair. Sunrise Premiere Pool Builders is your premium Maryland pool builder with the dedication and experience to beat the rest!
If you have any questions about Swimming Pool Maryland Services or need a variety of Maryland swimming pool installations, contact Sunrise Premiere Pool Builders LLC. By calling 410-349-3852 or clicking here today!
How to Host a Pool Party, eHow.com
How to Not Make a Pool Party Boring, eHow.com