Soaking in warm water can ease stress and invoke relaxation through your hot tubs warm water massaging features.
Hot tubs are now commonly used as a method of hydrotherapy to treat illnesses, injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and high blood pressure.
Warm water can stimulate blood circulation, especially of white blood cells and increase the production of endorphins. Endorphins help strengthen the immune system, decrease inflammation, restore injured tissue, improve well being and rejuvenate the body.
Most doctors recommend only 20-minute sessions in a hot tub a day to elevate body temperature and the temperature of internal organs.
Position your jets and pumps in the following ways to get the best hydrotherapy results:
– Jets should be positioned to focus on the back, shoulders, neck, arms and legs. The jets will create a hydrotherapeutic massage by releasing a combination of air and water. There are a variety of jets you can choose and each offers a different kind of massage.
– Powerful jets will focus on streaming water to specific muscle groups. Other jets will swirl or pulsate water to provide a gentle massage. Jets can also be designed to rotate back and forth for a soothing back rub.
– The more jets you have on your hot tub, the bigger and more powerful your pumps must be.
– Water temperature should be between 102 and 104 degrees to help loosen tight, tense muscles and relieve pain from arthritis, muscle spasms and backaches.
– When young children and elders occupy the hot tub, temperatures should never exceed 95 degrees F.
Install a stylish outdoor hot tub and have proper maintenance of your outdoor hot tub with Sunrise Premiere Pool Builders LLC.
Spas and Hot Tubs are a great way to entertain guests or to just relax after a long day. Sunrise Premiere Pool Builders has a wide variety of spas and hot tubs to choose from. Some samples are here but please contact us directly so we can review all styles and models we carry. Ask us about our Spa and Hot Tub installation services. We carry your hot tub and spa supplies including chemicals for spa & hot tub maintenance.
If you have any questions about hot tub spas or need installments, contact Sunrise Premiere Pool Builders LLC. By calling 410-349-3852 or clicking here today!
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!
Source: Hot Tubs For Hydrotherapy